Date(s) - Wednesday, 1 April
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Moreton Bay Boat Club
Wednesday Afternoon Great Sailing! Garnet Rock
Coronavirus MBBC Sailing Announcement
Coronavirus Meeting MBBC Sailing Section Committee 19.3.2020
Due to the continuing growing threat of the Coronavirus and to protect the health of the members of MBBC Sailing Section a unanimous decision was made by the sailing committee to suspend MBBC Sailing from 21/3/2020 until 2/5/2020. This will be reviewed the week commencing Monday 20th April 2020, ongoing reviews will be made as the situation evolves.
We hope to be back sailing as soon as possible and will keep you all updated on any changes via email, phone, Facebook and our website.
Yours In Sailing
Chairman Sailing Section MBBC
ECO Graeme Henderson – if you would like to come and try sailing or would like to race your yacht with the MBBC Sailing Section please email firstname.lastname@example.org or merely join us at the club by 12:00pm each Wednesday. Race control can also be contacted on VHF 77 after 12:30pm.