Here are the current forms and information documents for new and existing members.
The completed form can be -
- Dropped in at MBBC reception
- or posted to: Moreton Bay Boat Club, PO Box 150, Scarborough QLD 4020
- or scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- If you intend to Race with MBBCSSS please read and familiarise yourself with both the MBBCSSS Handbook and the SAGs WAGS and TWI Sailing Instructions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for membership or any other sailing enquiries.
t 07 3203 5188
Coronavirus MBBC Sailing Announcement
COVID Safe Legalities
1. Every Skipper has a legal responsibility to keep a record of Crew Members EVERY race. This MUST include FULL NAME and all three (3)
CONTACT DETAILS (physical address AND email AND phone number). How Skippers keep these records is their choice, however without these you cannot race. The records must be kept for 56 days. This is not a club rule, it is, as previously stated, the Queensland Government regulations for allowing competitive sailing.
Skippers must ensure crew register with the Sailing Section EVERY race. You have Two (2) Options for reporting your crew details:
a. Electronically register your crew via the website link or QR code
b. Have individual crew members register via the website link or QR code.
The Sailing Section is required to keep these records for 56 days also.
1. Sign-on to race control (ECO) must happen every race BEFORE you start
the race. This can be done by radio log in OR at the clubhouse pre-race.
This is to ensure we know who is on the water.
2. *** NEW *** SIGN-OFF BY RADIO MUST HAPPEN AT THE END OF EVERY RACE.
This is to ensure we know you have finished and no one is left out on
the water or needs to be reported missing. Withdrawal from the race is
considered your sign off but you still must radio your retirement to
ECO. Skippers will be contacted if they do not sign off to check safety
of crew. If the Skipper cannot be contacted, concern for welfare will be
reported to the police.
A reminder that the MBBC Covid safe Industry plan requires that all patrons sign in and sanitise every time they enter the club and once in the club they remain seated at all times unless acquiring food or drinks.
We understand we are all adapting to many changes under the odd times
that have been this COVID19 pandemic. We hope to create an effective
system that helps us all get out on the water and stay safe.
Thank you in anticipation of your continued co-operation.
Yours in Sailing
MBBC Sailing Section Committee