Coronavirus MBBC Sailing Announcement
Coronavirus Meeting MBBC Sailing Section Committee 19.3.2020
Due to the continuing growing threat of the Coronavirus and to protect the health of the members of MBBC Sailing Section a unanimous decision was made by the sailing committee to suspend MBBC Sailing from 21/3/2020 until further notice. This will be reviewed the week commencing Monday 20th April 2020, ongoing reviews will be made as the situation evolves. The review has determined that we will continue in abeyance until the government and MSQ allow activities to return to normal.
We hope to be back sailing as soon as possible and will keep you all updated on any changes via email, phone, Facebook and our website.
Yours In Sailing
Chairman Sailing Section MBBC
Check out the MBBC Sailing Facebook page
Upcoming eventsSAGS to Bribe South Cardinal – Saturday, 6 June at 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
WAGS in Deception Bay – Wednesday, 10 June at 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
SAGS to Garnet Rock – Saturday, 13 June at 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
DMC Memorial Cup – Sunday, 14 June at All Day
WAGS to Bribie South Cardinal – Wednesday, 17 June at 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm