Situated on the most northern tip of the Redcliffe Peninsula, the Moreton Bay Boat Club has spectacular views of the Glass House Mountains and overlooks our 118 berth marina.
Our Club is not just for boating enthusiasts – we have something for everyone including:
- Restaurant and cafe
- Sporting including sailing, fishing, and cruising
- Regular free live entertainment
- Functions for weddings, birthdays, work occasions or any other special occassion.
- Moreton Island holiday accommodation
- and more
Come on down to experience all our club has to offer while relaxing and enjoying the views and spectacular sunsets.
Upon entry to the club, you will be asked for one of the following:
- MBBC Member Card
- Reciprocal Member Card
- Form of Government ID (Driver’s License, Passport, ID Card etc)
Please ensure you have one of these on you when entering the club as reception staff will ask to see them as well as a phone to check in for COVID, if you do not have a phone to check in, please see reception staff.